Archer BE800 BE19000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Router
WiFi routers redefined : With powerful WiFi 7 performance, lightning-fast wired connections, a new design, and an LED screen.
Lightning-fast 19 Gbps Tri-Band WiFi 7 : Keep your devices running at full speed. Enjoy smooth 4K/8K streaming, immersive AR/VR gaming, and lightning-fast downloads.
Multilink Network Operations (MLO) : Increase throughput, reduce latency, and improve reliability for emerging applications.
Dual 10G ports : 1× 10 Gbps Ethernet/Fiber Combo WAN/LAN port + 1× 10 Gbps WAN/LAN port + 4× 2.5 Gbps port + 1× USB 3.0 port ensures maximum flexibility and higher delivery quantity.
Maiimum coverage : Proprietary WiFi-optimized and 8× optimally positioned antennas and beamforming provide greater capacity, stronger, more reliable connections, and less interference.
Easy Mesh : Works with EasyMesh routers and range extenders for seamless whole-home mesh WiFi, preventing dropped calls and delays when moving between signals.
TP-Link HomeShield : Enhanced security against the latest cyber threats.
Easy and fun to usb : Use the Tether app to conveniently manage everything and intuitively display the time, weather and fun graphics on the LED screen.
- 6 GHz: 11520 Mbps (802.11be)
- 5 GHz: 5760 Mbps (802.11be)
- 2.4 GHz: 1376 Mbps (802.11be)
- High, up to 100 Devices
- Tri-Band : Allocate devices to different bands for optimal performance
- 4×4 MU-MIMO : Simultaneously communicates with multiple MU-MIMO clients
- OFDMA : Simultaneously communicates with multiple clients
- Airtime Fairness : Improves network efficiency by limiting excessive occupation
- DFS : Access an extra band to reduce congestion
- 12 Streams : Connect your devices to more bandwidth
- 1 × 10 Gbps WAN/LAN
- 1 × 10 Gbps SFP+/RJ45 Combo WAN/LAN
- 4 × 2.5 Gbps LAN
- 1 × USB 3.0
- Supported Partition Formats : NTFS, exFAT, HFS+, FAT32
- Supported Functions : FTP Server / Media Server / Samba Server
Dimension (W×D×H) : 302 × 262.5 × 96 mm